Chain management and architecture contribute to shortening the time-to-market in complex innovation paths. By having a multidisciplinary team map out all the chain components in advance, the client can use less innovation resources to bring about a more effective and wider-scoped innovation.
Asintik guides these paths and provides the specific and quantitative insight in the scenarios and consequences of the various alternatives of the path. Asintik operates at the hub of technique, business and the market. This results in an optimal interaction between these three important areas.
The added value of Asintik:
- The possibilities of the product and the process are mapped out;
- The possibilities for effective innovations using limited resources can be formulated;
- Alternatives and risks are clearly illustrated;
- The possibility to determine product value;
- Removing the risks of sub-optimalisation and ungrounded information.