Chain management and architecture contribute to shortening the time-to-market in complex innovation processes. Because all parts of the chain are mapped out in advance within a multidisciplinary team, a more effective and more extensive innovation can be achieved with less innovation resources.
Asintik guides trajectories and provides substantive and quantitative insight into the scenarios and consequences of the various alternatives in the trajectory. Asintik operates at the intersection of technology, business and the market. This results in an optimal interplay between these three important areas.
Asintik’s added value:
- The possibilities of the product and the process are mapped out;
- The possibilities for effective innovations with limited resources can be formulated;
- Alternatives and risks are clearly identified;
- The valuation of the product is possible;
- Remove risks from sub-optimization and unfounded information.
Would you like to stay informed of developments in your field? Then register for the newsletter . For specific questions you can of course Contact with us.