Chain management for the supplychain manager
The supply chain manager knows – far better than anyone else – what an integral performance improvement of the chain can bring about. Thanks to chain management and architecture, an insight is obtained into what and where can be produced, which alternatives are available, and which quantitative and qualitative consequences this has for the product or for the business.
Asintik has thorough knowledge about diversity in the chain and it studies the stock levels, obsoleteness and responsiveness. This way – together with the knowledge obtained by the organisation’s multidisciplinary team – it can provide good arguments for the choices made with regard to issues of ‘make or buy’, allocation and currency risks.
Because Asintik thinks in clear (chain) structures and moreover, it is used to cost-driven work, it can supply concrete analysis that optimise chain performance. In doing so, it simultaneously includes various performance indicators that are important for you and which are maximised in just the right balance.
The added value of Asintik:
- Taking into account the entire mix of performance indicators, which are important to you, for example: responsiveness, stock levels, throughput times, values in the chain, added costs, etc.;
- Re-designs can be calculated fast and easily. There is more testing and insight acquired before the time-consuming and often expensive implementation of changes in the chain;
- Removing the risks of sub-optimalisation and ungrounded information;
- The possibilities of the product and the process are mapped out;
- The possibilities for cost saving and other improvements are formulated;
- Alternatives and risks are clearly illustrated.
Asintik offers this method within Quantitative Chain Performance Analysis (supply chain analysis, production analysis and chain analysis). Asintik uses its own in-house developed software for this. It allows us to create a fast, reliable and customised chain analysis model specific for your situation and specific for your key performance indicators.
Do you want to stay updated about developments within your field? Subscribe to our newsletter. For specific questions you can obviously contact us.