Are you working in the industrial sector and looking for tools to achieve better results together with your colleagues? Then the training course ‘Chain Management & Architecture’ is really for you!
Dealing with multidisciplinary work, opposing interests and scenario thinking play a major role during this training. In addition, all theory and assignments are tailored to your specific situation, enabling you to apply all that you have learned in a targeted way and thus significantly improve your results.
You will learn:
- How to deal with conflicting interests within your company
- The language of the business expert (as opposed to the language of the technical expert)
- Option & scenario thinking
- How to choose the right level of abstraction (zoom in and out)
- What the transition from scenario thinking to business performance looks like
- The art of omission & insertion of technical details
Would you like to receive more information about this training? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating whether you would like to receive the brochure by mail or by email.